|I am a Seller|
|Posted:||6 Years Ago|
Peachtree caters efficiency needs of business operations‚ their expansion and growth plans. It provides easy-to-use tools to help manage business needs fluently. The software creates a streamlined digital book-keeping solution by incorporating double-entry accounting principles. Participants learn how to manage inventory‚ receivables‚ payables‚ payroll‚ and customizable financial and analytical reports.
Peachtree is used by various types of Business like wise Proprietary‚ Non-Profit‚ and Multinational organizations. It is primarily meant for Services Management.
Finance Departments‚ Inventory Management and Control Departments‚ Payroll Management Departments‚ Recovery Department etc
Participants will be able to:
• Identify Peachtree Features
• Perform New Company Set-Up
• Understand Accounting Functions
• Perform General Ledger Functions
• Use standard Accounts Payable Features
• Understand Inventory Functions
• Use Standard Accounts Receivable
Participants will gain the following benefits:
• Realistic activities implemented to help understand each objective
• Practical Case Studies on Peachtree will also be demonstrated
• Job Oriented Training‚ applying rational problem solving scenarios
• Students gain skills to become effective at their upcoming selections
• Professionals organize books and accounts for business effortlessly
• Hands on special assignments
Candidates are required to be conversant with the windows operating system and basic accessibility features. Basic knowledge of accounting is mandatory for the admission of the course.
Professional Module: 5 Classes of 1.5 hrs each‚ 2 Classes per week
Student Module: 8 Classes of 1.5 hrs each‚ 3 Classes per week
Professional Module: Rs: 4‚000
Student Module: Rs: 4‚000
For any further Questions or comments please find us on our Facebook Page
To View or Download Course Outline‚ Visit the Website
To Schedule Free Orientation Class Please Fill the online Registration form HERE !!
Contact No: 02134981944
Email : [email protected]
Post By: munarshdotcom